This interactive Session will help you in gaining knowledge on GCP cloud and the topics we will be covering in these sessions:
Day 1: Introduction to GCP
- Course overview and objectives.
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform.
- Creating a GCP account.
- Navigating the GCP Console.
- Lab: Setting up a GCP account and exploring the Console.
Day 2: Compute Engine Basics
- Understanding Compute Engine instances.
- Creating and managing virtual machines (VMs).
- Networking in Compute Engine.
- Lab: Creating and configuring a Compute Engine VM.
Day 3: Google Cloud Storage
- Overview of Google Cloud Storage.
- Creating and managing buckets.
- Uploading and managing objects.
- Lab: Storing and retrieving data in Google Cloud Storage.
Day 4: GCP Networking
- Introduction to VPCs (Virtual Private Clouds).
- Configuring firewall rules.
- Cloud Load Balancing and Network Services.
- Lab: Setting up VPC and firewall rules.
Day 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understanding IAM roles and permissions.
- Creating and managing custom IAM roles.
- Managing service accounts.
- Lab: Managing access control using IAM.
Day 6: Monitoring and Logging
- Overview of GCP's monitoring and logging tools.
- Setting up alerts with Cloud Monitoring.
- Viewing logs with Cloud Logging.
- Lab: Configuring alerts and monitoring resources.
Day 7: Cloud Deployment Manager
- Introduction to Infrastructure as Code (IAC).
- Creating and deploying resources with the Deployment Manager.
- Templating and automation.
- Lab: Automating infrastructure deployment with Deployment Manager.
Day 8: Cloud Security
- Overview of GCP security features.
- Security best practices.
- Key Management Service (KMS) for data encryption.
- Lab: Implementing security best practices in GCP.
Day 9: Big Data and Machine Learning on GCP
- Overview of BigQuery for data analytics.
- Introduction to Cloud Machine Learning.
- Lab: Running SQL queries with BigQuery and exploring ML options.
Day 10: Final Projects and Q&A
- Job Market and interview based questions
- Course wrap-up and resources for further learning.
Why GCP Cloud?
Certainly! Let's provide information specific to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) instead of Microsoft Azure:
"Google Cloud Platform (GCP) has emerged as a major player in the cloud computing industry, and it offers a range of job opportunities, with one of them being the role of a GCP Cloud Engineer. The demand for GCP professionals is steadily increasing.
**GCP Cloud Engineer** is one of the most sought-after positions in the IT field. Salaries for Cloud Engineers specializing in Google Cloud are projected to see significant growth in the coming years.
As a **GCP Cloud Engineer**, you'll be a certified expert in architecting and managing all aspects of GCP infrastructure and solutions. Your responsibilities will include designing solutions that meet an organization's specific business needs and ensuring the efficient operation of GCP environments. This high demand for GCP Cloud Engineers is a result of the platform's increasing popularity among businesses.
The average annual salary for a GCP Cloud Engineer is approximately $156,000 per year. A career in this field holds immense promise, especially if you acquire the necessary skills and certifications. By becoming a certified GCP professional, learning from industry experts, and staying up-to-date with GCP's evolving ecosystem, you can position yourself for higher earning potential and a successful career in cloud computing."
• I am Sateesh Pabbathi. Data and Devops Architect with
20+ years of Experience
• I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer
• AWS Certified Data And Devops engineer
• GCP Certified Architect
• Kubernetes Certified Administrator
• Curated and Designed courses for top ED-Techs in India
• Trained over 4000+ Students in the field of Cloud Computing